1. The Dark Knight (Robert Hurst, Bebob Music, BMI)
2. A Little Blue Circle (Will Goble, Goble Goble Music, ASCAP)
3. Blessed Unrest (Will Goble, Goble Goble Music, ASCAP)
4. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out (Jimmie Cox, Universal Music Corp., ASCAP)
5. Ill Bill (Dave Potter, Retro Groove Entertainment, ASCAP)
6. Roused About (Robert Hurst, Bebob Music, BMI)
7. The Soldier In White (Will Goble, Goble Goble Music, ASCAP)
8. Hackensack (Thelonious Monk, Thelonious Music Corp., BMI)
9. Big Earl's Last Ride (Will Goble, Goble Goble Music, ASCAP)
10. Calm Before The Storm (Austin Johnson, Ratio Man Music, ASCAP)
11. Bullish (Will Goble, Goble Goble Music, ASCAP)
Chad Eby: Tenor and Soprano Saxophone (all except 9)
Marcus Printup: Trumpet (Tracks 2, 3, 5, 8, 9, and 11)
Austin Johnson: Piano
Will Goble: Bass
Dave Potter: Drums
Recorded January 13th, 2011 at 800 East Studios, Atlanta, GA
Tracks 4 and 10 recorded November 6th, 2010 at 800 East
Engineered by Martin Kearns. Mixed by Marlon Patton.
Track 7 Mixed by Miguel Alvarado
All tracks mastered by Miguel Alvarado
Photos of Will by Laura Polmear, Photos of Dave Potter and Austin Johnson by Steven Loggins. Photos of Marcus Printup by Frank Stewart, Photos of Chad Eby by Stephen Pariser.
Art Design by Madoka Oshima (MO PLUS Graphics). "Sunflower" (drawing on disc) by Amy Trabka.
David Potter plays Mapex drums and Vic Firth Accessories exclusively.
Chad Eby is a Rico performing Artist. Marcus Printup appears courtesy of Steeplechase Records.